Hi, it's so nice to meet you!
My name is Mira (pronounced ME-ruh, like mira mira on the wall)
Some fun facts about me:
- I was homeschooled until I was 12 (and loved it!)
- My two favorite things in the world are singing and spending time with my perfect little niece and nephews
- I love to cook, but I didn't really like it until I was about 21 years old
- I was born and raised in Indiana but have also lived in Montana and Florida
- My middle name is Morel which, if you're unfamiliar, is like the most delicious mushroom you will ever eat that grows in the midwest in April (my birthday is April 23, hence the meaning behind the name)
- I love to paint portraits with watercolor, oil, and acrylic
- I am a big believer in manifestation and the law of attraction
I'm passionate about helping others heal themselves through natural remedies, cooking, movement, mindset, and creativity.
I only recommend healing modalities that I myself have found healing from.
My wish for this blog is to create a community of curious, connected people who want to learn more about themselves, start discussions, educate others, and spread the love.
The teacher becomes the student and the student becomes the teacher.
In this space you will find recipes, how-tos, product recommendations, resources that helped me, mindfulness and manifestation techniques, and more.
I believe we all have an infinite potential to thrive, grow, learn, and expand. With the right tools, mindset, and team, healing is possible.
Healed people heal people.